Along with celebrating my 30th birthday this year, I also discovered that I'm going to be a mommy! My hubby and I are expecting our first addition January 3, 2014! Like most little girls I've always wanted to be a mom, but I took it to a whole other level. Most little girls plan their weddings as kids and then the baby just automatically follows... Not me. When I was around 10 years old I started making plans to adopt children when I turned 18 (since 18 makes you an adult right?). Clearly I wasn't concerned about a partner to help raise the imaginary children- yes, plural- Social Services were supposed to just hand over to a freshblood.
So, you're probably asking what is a Edumomtographer. Well its me. A made up title I gave myself during this crazy/exciting time in my life. Let me break it down for you. I have a MA in Educational Psychology and Counseling in Early Childhood Education. I spent years working as a preschool teacher and I will always consider myself an education specialist. Thats where the Edu- comes from. The mom part is self explainitory. Mom is my newest title and I can't be more excited. For over 3 years (2010-2013) I ran a photography business shooting almost everything you can think of, which is where I got the -tographer part of the name. So there you go, I'm an Edumomtographer and this is where I'm going to share my adventures of figuring out this chapter of life!

No comments:
Post a Comment